Tuesday, May 11

200th Post

To celebrate my 200th Post, along with the newly renewed blogger interface, I have done a little redesign of my blog (as you can probably see).
I have moved to the new built-in commenting system, rather than the system supplied by enetation.

The old comments will still be visible on old posts, and the comment links will be marked as "(Old Comments)". This was done with a little bit of CSS and blogger tag hackery.

I have also changed the colour scheme to something a bit darker. This should help save the eyes a little bit when reading.

I'm not sure if I'll keep the "About Me" box on the right that the template supplied.

Please give me your comments on the new style.

3 comments:

David Golding said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David Golding said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David Golding said...

Oops on the deleting. Thought it might be an edit link (bashful).

Nice new look.

New link structure too... hope the old one keeps working...

Really must go check out my blogger site...